Yes, Luminair 3 supports outputting DMX via the sACN E1.31 protocol. ETC Net3 is also supported via sACN output in Luminair.
- Will Luminair work with any DMX-512 compatible equipment?
- Will Luminair work with all DMX lights?
- Does Luminair work with "Wireless DMX" lights?
- Will Luminair work with USB to DMX interfaces?
- How many DMX lights can I control with Luminair?
- Are projects created on an iPad and iPhone compatible with each other?
- How can I use Luminair in conjunction with my lighting console, as a rigger's remote?
- Can I back up cues from my lighting console, for later playback?
- Using the Livid Ohm MIDI controller with Luminair
- Which MIDI Controller do you recommend?
- Which Smart Light systems can I control with Luminair?
- The DMX interface I want to use doesn't support Art-Net or sACN. Will it work with Luminair?
- We want to build a hardware interface that works with Luminair
- Does Luminair support 16-bit resolution for DMX parameters?
- Does Luminair work with 3D lighting visualizers?