Luminair can control one single universe of DMX at a time, a total of 512 individual channels. Luminair will be able to control as many lights as you can fit within this one-universe. Actual fixture count will vary depending on how many channels each connected light uses.
- Will Luminair work with any DMX-512 compatible equipment?
- Will Luminair work with all DMX lights?
- Does Luminair work with "Wireless DMX" lights?
- Will Luminair work with USB to DMX interfaces?
- Are projects created on an iPad and iPhone compatible with each other?
- How can I use Luminair in conjunction with my lighting console, as a rigger's remote?
- Can I back up cues from my lighting console, for later playback?
- Does Luminair support sACN E1.31 or ETC Net3 protocols?
- Using the Livid Ohm MIDI controller with Luminair
- Which MIDI Controller do you recommend?
- Which Smart Light systems can I control with Luminair?
- The DMX interface I want to use doesn't support Art-Net or sACN. Will it work with Luminair?
- We want to build a hardware interface that works with Luminair
- Does Luminair support 16-bit resolution for DMX parameters?
- Does Luminair work with 3D lighting visualizers?